- 18mm high density MFC
- 18mm MFC backs
- Colour coordinated throughout
- All exposed edges are lipped
- Rigid glue and dowel construction – certain cabinets are assembled with cam and dowel fixings
- Hanging rails included with robes
- Blum hinges and 100mm or 150mm adjustable legs included in the price of cabinets.
- MFC plinths and cut and edged panels available.
- Soft close hinges available on request.
- 3 way Blum adjustable clip on hinges.
- Blum Metabox drawers as standard
- Steel Blum ‘Blumotion’ drawers also available.
- Adjustable wall hanging brackets
We stock over 50 different colours and are able to supply many others on request.
In addition to our standard 0.4mm PVC edging, we now also offer 2mm edging to all front edges and internal shelves at only 10% extra. This is subject to colour availability.
All units can be made to any height, width or depth.
When getting a quotation don’t just base your decision on the price quoted, consider the quality thats on offer, the detail for the supply and installation within your quotation and then decide the real value before making your decision. Unfortunately when checking a customers quote it is common for us to find that there are products missing and essential installation work is missing too and when pointed out to the customer and they return to the store who provided the quote apologies are common and the customer usually returns to us as they realise that they will get better value. Unfortunately under quoting within the industry is now common especially with the larger retailers who all know that the cheapest quote will usually get the sale so be extremely careful. To help we will check your quotation without any prejudice and give you our honest advise.
Choosing The Right Supplier
Unfortunately, you will not get good quality or value from ANY of the larger Companies as in reality they are all the same. Large Companies focus their time on sales, marketing and profits therefore they usually perform poorly when servicing their customers. To maintain profits products are purchased from large manufacturers at low cost, products are presented and marketed well and given guarantees that look good until you read through the small print.
But don’t take our word for it, do your own research online about a company. Try to ignore the reviews found on a companies website as they are not always genuine, instead read real peoples reviews and feedback from independent sources, real peoples reviews can be found on a good website known as www.mumsnet.com – start with Wren Kitchens and work your way through all of the large companies and you will soon realise that some are worse than others but generally they are all the same.
So if your looking for quality the obvious answer is to go to a Prestige Designer Showroom where you would expect to get quality and good service too. In reality the only thing that you can guarantee from a top designer showroom is a high price so choose your supplier carefully. Again do your research online, ask family, friends and people at work who did their Kitchen or Bathroom and ask them about their experiences.
As a manufacturer and re-seller we have much lower costs compared to the larger retailers and top designer showrooms so when buying direct from a specialist supplier and installer you can rest assured that you will get the best value possible.
- We guarantee the best quality products and services and value for money.
- Professional planning service using the latest C.A.D planning software.
- A complete bespoke manufacturing service that guarantees you quality.
- A complete and professional installation service from start to end.
- A high level of customer service from a family business who care.
- Highly competitive pricing as standard that offers you better value than what other retailers provide.
- We take a pride in our work and often build a lasting relationships with our customers.